My Mom took a test today and found out that she is a Dogaholic.
Here are a few things she found that confirmed she needs help and that I am a very spoiled dog. (Like that's a bad thing....)
- My crate is in the living room and Dad uses it as an end table.
- The new living room carpet is gray because gray doesn't show my dog hair or the dirt I track in as quickly as some other colors.
- My humans bought their 4 Runner because there were two dogs living here back then and they wanted the dogs to be comfortable.
- All of Mom's jackets have treats and poop bags in the pockets.
- Mom knows the names of all the neighborhood dogs but not their humans.
- Some weeks Mom spends more in the Pet Food Store than in the grocery store.
- My name gets added to all greeting cards we send.
Is your favorite human a Dogaholic? How can you tell?
P.S. Sales pitch..... Until October 31st, get 20% off any of our Pet Gift Baskets. Just type "pets" in the coupon code section and we'll take care of the rest.