Tuesday, March 21, 2017

To Video Or Not To Video

Mom has started doing videos and posting them on our Facebook page and they seem to be popular.  DixieLee and I were featured in the first video but no others.  DL and I should probably do more but I am sooooo busy I'll have to see where I can fit another job into my already overbooked schedule. It looks like I may be able to shave a few minutes off of my afternoon nap but I'll have to do a time management analysis to see if that is the best use of my time.

In the mean time, I'll simply devote my blog this week to talking a little bit about pawpalsboutique.com

When I was adopted in 2011, I went to work with Mom every day to keep her company.  When people would come into our Shoppe I would greet them and soon people were coming in just to visit with me.

It was my idea to start selling pet gift baskets in our Shoppe and they did become very popular.  One of our biggest selling baskets was Paw Pals On the Heart.  We know that the loss of a pet is unbearable.  People send condolence gift baskets all the time so the idea of sending them for pets was a natural.

We also had lots of peoples who liked to send gift baskets when a pet got adopted.  I like those almost the best myself because I know a pet who gets a gift basket is going to be living in a super good home where there will be lots of people who love them.

By the time we closed the Laurel Mountain Basket Co shop in Massachusetts I was very active on line.  I had my own Twitter account, this blog and was an active member of 3 Million Dogs so it made perfect sense to give the pet division of Laurel Mountain Basket Co its own website.

Now you can find the bestest pet gift baskets in the universe all in one place.  Well, actually in three places but who is counting.  If you haven't already, "Like" us on Facebook and visit us often at pawpalsboutique.com

Look at the time!  I should be getting ready for my afternoon nap.

Anyway, please check out Mom's videos and let me know what you think.

Your friend,
Zeva

P.S.  Blatant self-promotion.  For the bestest pet gift baskets in the universe go to pawpalsboutique.com







2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Zeva. This blog was so informative. I've been looking at some of the videos. I've been able to get on 3 million dogs but only on firefox. Jasper, Meeko and Joshua send love to you.

    ReplyDelete